09 10

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Pockets with Pizzazz

My GO-TO pile of embellishments.....every now and then I spend a couple of hours sorting out some home made embellishments. This pile is made up of stamps that I stamp out onto matte photo paper and punch out, ready for adding to my pages. I find it so much easier to do this en-masse, rather than individual times for each page. I'm getting to know which ones I use the most and can easily stamp more of those.
I have an article in the Scrap365 Oct/Nov issue out on the 12 Sept with more of my homemade embellishments. Most of them are very basic and easy to do, I think sometimes we just lose inspiration or more likely forget what we have available in our own mountains of stash !

 Week 21

Week 21 consisted mostly of torrential rain & walkies, with perhaps a holiday for someone and lots of healthy food ! I love that FaceBook allows you to peek into your children's lives, although sometimes I wish I hadn't, they have waaaayyyyy more fun than me !



Week 22

Quite a relaxing week for a change, kids relaxing and not listening to me - nothing new there ! Cat had kittens and another festival for one of children - (although at 25 are they still classed as children?). Loved Tom's picture of his alarm calls to get up for a new job !!




That's all folks.............hope to see you in a fortnight and look out for the PWP feature in the Oct/Nov feature of Scrap365....if you want to see more PWP in the magazine, there are lots of other fabulous designers to see and inspire you, leave a message for the editor.....WE WANT MORE !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Me again? The Wk 22 card. Are you making those?

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren, sorry for not getting back to you...The week page I usually make using one 6x42 and adding a 3x4"...with this one I then used some foam arrows I'd cut out with the big shot !