09 10

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Pockets with Pizzazz

Good Morning, welcome to Pockets with Pizzazz once again....To be honest I've been really, really busy with life these past few weeks and have struggled to find time to get up to date......but I have managed, mainly due to a 12hr crop I attended the other weekend. It's not that I don't want to do it, I love doing it, life just gets in the way sometime!
I've been reading more & more on FB groups, that people have all the stash, but can't start. I think people seem to have way too high expectations of themselves and expect a perfect page straight away, when I look back at my first pages - I cringe.....it takes time to find your style, everybody is different. If you come from a scrapbook background, you may prefer to change your style completely....I can't believe I don't ink anything or distress !!!! Its as plain or as busy as you want it, colourful or serene as you want, its your album, your memories, your time ! But once you start, be warned it is addictive....

Week 19:


A fun crop, some lovely walks - (its about time the weather improved)....and I love finding photos the children have taken on my phone - do you?



Week 20:

Some more lovely weather, we actually got to spend time in the garden. I attempted a challenge on one of the FB groups and made my week card, I used one of the Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, (I'd just got it in one of their mega sales). I overlapped photos, and cut one in half to spread across two pockets.





0 comments: