09 10

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Pockets with Prima Pizzazz

Along with other members of the Scrap365 design team, for this month, we have been very privileged to have been able to use the new PRIMA ranges just released.
I chose the Insta-Scraps by Leeza Gibbons (of course!)....a whole mix of wonderful colours that suit Spring & Summer best (IMHO). Its a little bit girly but that's not a bad thing, the beauty with Pocket Pages I think, is that because all the pockets are separate you can really mix up the colours and at the end of the day, I don't think the boys really mind having a bit of pink in there!
I didn't have any 6x4" cards, but found that within all the cards I have already acquired, from many different companies, there were lots of complimentary colours that I was able to use!
I had some bare wood PRIMA ATC cards too. I used my Ranger Tim Holtz distress inks to colour the wood to match the colours in the cards, I added a sticker and a Prima crochet icon, a few stamps, and it was finished. I like that fact you don't have to spend a huge amount of time on the Pocket Pages individually, unless of course you want to!

Week 15


Mostly cards & generous amounts of stickers on these pages



Week 16


More cards, stickers & some overlays on this week. I often add a 3x4" card to a 6x4" card to spice it up a little !



The products I had use of are here:








0 comments: