09 10

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Organisation - not something I'm usually good at.


One of my facebook friends posted a photo of her pile of layouts awaiting sorting and then the after pictures in the albums with plain kraft tags hanging from them on the outside - I was impressed!
I had a 15" pile of layouts that needed putting in albums, so inspired, I got all the children's albums out and a lot more that I had collected and started filing them. I haven't finished, I need some more page protectors.

I then set about making some tags, I got plain ones and using the ink distress stains from Tim Holtz, I splotted the inks randomly on my craft mat and then pressed the tags onto them, giving them these lovely mixed colours. I left them to dry. Then using the Memory Box - large classic lower case alphabet, I cut out the letters needed for all the names, I inked them slightly and then glued them to the tags.......I have quite a few more to make though, this is only a small selection of our albums !
But its nice to know that an evening of work has produced some nice little tags, and some space on my desk!

1 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love the tags! Doesn't it feel good to get some space back on your work area?
Georgia