09 10

Sunday 29 May 2011

This Months Class at PaperArts

This was the class I did this month at www.paperarts.co.uk it was well attended and I think judging by the quiet that descended enjoyed by all. It was nice to do a page that wasn't girly, I'd been looking around at all the Lo's the teachers at PaperArts had done in recent months, and most were girly....as I have 5 boys I thought I should be able to come up with something that didn't have flowers on !!!!


Sue and Irene at www.paperarts.co.uk are getting some kits together to sell very soon, I was asked if I could do some LO's with the kits, so that people had a starting point or could just scraplift.....I think there will be 2 single page kits, 1 two page kit and one mini book....So I look forward to seeing them up on the website ladies....soon.....

1 comments:

Sandie said...

Gorgeous page Elaine, love that you did a boy page!!