09 10

Monday 30 May 2011

Bo Bunny LO Challenge Friday

I thought I'd have a go at a blog challenge. I've never done one before so here goes......This is for the Bo Bunny LO Challenge Friday - I had to draw inspiration from some fabric, I was actually inspired by the dress in the photo, the orange pleats in the dress are mirrored in the paper pleats around the clock face.
I used Bo Bunny Gabrielle promenade, with the Bo Bunny timepiece clockwork die cut - I just thought they went together perfectly. I made the flowers and used a spellbinder die for the cogs.
Hope you like it !!!
Luckily www.paperarts.co.uk has got the new collections from BO Bunny in stock....

1 comments:

Irené said...

Lovely layout (as always). Think the colours are perfect for summer & the dress fabric & style. I particularly like the time theme. I might even try one myself! Irené